A couple of months ago I was on set for a photo shoot at a home in Nashville. The house itself was gorgeous, but as soon as I walked in the door, all I could focus on was how good it smelled in there. It was this sophisticated, earthy, calming scent that I couldn’t pinpoint. So, when no one was looking, I flipped over the candles in the house and found out it was….tobacco! Totally not what I was expecting, but awesome just the same.
Since that time, I’ve been obsessed with tobacco-scented products, like the candle in the above picture, which was I found at Home Goods. If you haven’t encountered the scent yet yourself, I know it sounds strange, but give it a shot. You’ll probably be as pleasantly surprised as I was.
1. Chandler Candle Co. candle
2. Archipelago Botanicals fragrance diffuser, at Nordstrom
3. South Carolina Candle in Sweet Pipe Tobacco
4. Smells Like Canada Toronto Smoke Salve, on Etsy
5. Portland General Store Tobacco Beard Oil
6. Decoware Richly Scented Candle in Warm Tobacco Pipe